Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 9 January 2010

Info Post
For someone who people think is masungit, I'm pretty balat sibuyas. I'm very emotional and I tend to cry easily. I don't know where this sometimes embarrassing habit comes from, but I can't help but tear up when I see something sad or inspirational. It's silly because I cry from the totally normal (like Madonna's Confessions Tour), but sometimes, something good can make my eyes well up with tears. Something like the new McDonald's Tweens commercial:



McDonald's Philippines has a history for making touching commercials. Who could forget Karen and Lolo in the 90s?



There is also First Love, with music provided by The Eraserheads, which to this day can make me cry like a baby.



However, the original of this TVC is from the States and was released 10 years ago.



Even though the Americans pioneered the First Love concept, I still say the Philippine version is a lot better. Now to wipe away my tears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment