Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 February 2011

Info Post

The cover featuring Lily Donaldson in Miu Miu


Alessandra Ambrosio for an Anna Dello Russo-styled shoot


A map of Harajuku


Versailles


Mischief Painter's Portrait



The Midnight Tribe, styled by Yuki Matsuyama

After months of gathering dust on my shelf, I finally got around to reading Vogue Nippon's November 2010 issue (I have issues up to March 2011). I was a bit disappointed because they mostly use Western models and stylists but you can still feel the Japanese vibe throughout the pages. They have a habit of mixing photos with art which I found adorable. I especially loved the editorial Anna Dello Russo styled, the one for children, and the one that featured shoes (I love looking at women's shoes).

0 comments:

Post a Comment